Hi, I’m James
I’m a theatre maker, writer, business manager and photographer from Auckland, New Zealand.
I like to take photos of theatre, travel to interesting places and write about things.
I was named after a starship captain, I was detained at Hong Kong airport for trafficking counterfeit money, I’ve traveled to Norway to see the Northern Lights and I spent New Years Eve on December 31, 1999 at work, making sure the world didn’t end.
Recent Blog Posts
- Discovering Jean-Michel Jarre
- If you unscrew your belly button, your bottom will fall off; and other things my Dad taught me.
- The most important thing interviewers are looking for in job interviews.
- How to figure out what jobs you (might) like to do
- How to actually negotiate your freelance rate
- Help, someone just gave me flyers to give out!
- If you are interested in computer programming
- Quick Tip : How to remember how to do links in Markdown
- How to find content for your personal blog