I like to cook, but sometimes I forget all the timings and numbers so I decided to blog about them. Honestly, there are probably better recipes on the internet for this sort of thing.
Assumes top side beef, around 750g
- Sear beef in a frying pan, pre heat oven to 200
- Season beef with oil, salt and pepper
- Put the beef in the oven for 25 mins
- Prepare veges – cut, wash, dry and season as above
- After 25 mins add veges
- Cook for another 15 mins
- Turn veggies and check beef
- Check every 10mins or so – when looking good remove the beef and leave to rest on a plate.
- Turn down veges to 150 or so and continue until ready
- You’re done